Document Management - Wiki - Proceduresby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/management-system , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/management-system
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
|Lines of code||1652|
|Versions||10.0 14.0 11.0 7.0 9.0 16.0 12.0 8.0 13.0 15.0|
Document Management - Wiki - Procedures
This module provides a Procedure Template. If mgmtsystem_manual will be installed you can change initial template.
Table of contents
To be able configure your template of procedures, you need to install mgmtsystem_manual:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Procedure category
- customize the template
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
It appear as a good extension, but missing group/user rights function... anyone can view and edit anything
Can we edit group/user rights on documents?