Easypost Deliveryby DRC Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Before you install this module clone easypost library from Here and install on your system using python3 setup.py install .
Run pip3 install easypost command in Terminal.
Get API Credentials & Carrier Account IDs
To get API credentials Sign up/Login into the Easypost website.
To get Carrier Account IDs got to Dashboard -> Carrier Accounts.
Configure Carrier Method in Odoo
- To Configure carrier accounts in odoo go to Sale -> Configuration -> Delivery -> Delivery Methods.
- Create new Carrier method
- Select Easypost as Provider
- Set API Key (Production or Test Key), Carrier Id, Label File type and Service level of respective carrier
Create Sale Order with Easypost Delivery Carrier
- Create Sale Order With Easypost Carrier Account
- It also supports Muti Currency
Print Label For Shipment
To print Label confirm Shipment from picking. You will get Label under Attachments
Tracking Details in Picking
- You will get information about tracking like Tracking code, Tracking Status, Tracking Message and Address.
- Tracking Informations is updated after every 5 minutes of interval.
- You can update Tracking Information manually using Update Tracking Info button.
- If Label is deleted by the user, it can be again download using Get Shipping Label
Redirect to Tracking URL
To open Tracking URL Click on Tracking.
Generate Scan form
- Its optional part to Generate Scan form.
- A ScanForm can be created to speed up and simplify the carrier pickup process. The ScanForm is one document that can be scanned to mark all included tracking codes as "Accepted for Shipment" by the carrier.
- To create Scan Form go to Inventory -> Easypost -> Batch/Scan From
- After filling required data click on Get Pickings to get pickings.
- Confirm Scan form.
- Generate form using Generate Postage Label button.
- You will get Postage Label under Attechments
- If Postage Label is deleted by the user, it can be again download using Get Postage Label
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.