Egypt Payrollby Ramadan Khalil http://firstname.lastname@example.org
• Employees (hr)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Egypt Payroll Localization Module
Avalable for Odoo 8,10,11 and 12
- Social Insurance Information (start date, number , end date).
- Medical Insurance Information (date, number ).
New Personal Details
- Religion Selection.
- Military Status.
- Calculated employee age from birth date.
New Page for Detailed Salary Items
Salary Items Based on Egyptian Common Payroll
- Insurance basic salary .
- Insurance variable salary.
- Allowances .
- Previous Annual Raises.
- Custom allowances that you can add by your self and get it`s amount in salary rules.
Employee Education Details
New Page for education details
Salary Rules based on Egyptian payroll
- Salary rule for insurance basic salary.
- Salary rule for insurance variable salary.
- Salary rule for Previous annual raises.
- Salary rule for employee allowances.
- Salary rule for Employee insurance deduction share (14% of insurance basic salary + 11% of insurance variable salary).
- Salary rule for Employee absence deduction in days .
- Salary rule for Employee attendance delay deduction in minutes.
- Salary rule for Employee cash penalties deduction in days.
- Salary rule for Income tax deduction based on the last modification of Egyptian income taxes law -jun 2018.
New Qweb Report design
- New PaySlips report template with employee details.
- Arabic translation for all terms added in this module.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.