Payslip Tripple Approvalby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||492|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 16.0 v 14.0|
Employee Payslip Tripple Approval in Payroll
This app add workflow of approval on Payslip by manager and director and then final confirm by HR Officer/ Payroll Manager.
- This app add workflow on Employee Payslip for Triple Approval: Submitt -> Manager Approval -> Director Approval -> Confirm/Done.
- When Creating Payslip system set the Manager Approval User and Director Approval User on Payslip as per Payroll Configuration Setting.
- When Submit Payslip system send Notification Email to Manager Approval.
- When Manager Approve Payslip system send Notification Email to Director Approval.
- When Director Approve Payslip system send Notification Email to HR Officers.
- When Rejecting Payslips due to some reason send Notification Email Manager Approval User.
- Also you Reset to Draft Employee Payslip.
- For more details please watch video in live preview and below screenshots.
Employee Payslip Workflow Sample Example Users in Screens and Video.
- Manager ==> William John
- Director Manager ==> Camron Grill
Manager Approval and Director Approval Groups
Employee Payslip with Approval Information, Submit Button
Manager Approval Button
Payslip Approved by Manager
Email Notification to Manager Approval
Director Approval Button
Payslip Approved by Director
Email Notification to Director Approval
Email Notification to HR Officers
Payslip Reject Button
Payslip Reject Wizard
Payslip Rejected Details
Send Notification Email for Payslip
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.