Put event registrations emails into mailing listsby Tecnativa http://github.com/OCA/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/event
Email Marketing (mass_mailing)
|Lines of code||52|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Put event registrations emails into mailing lists
This module allows to add event registrations to mailing lists from their tree view.
Table of contents
To use this module you need to:
- Go to an event attendees tree view and select the ones you want to put into the mailing list.
- Click on Action > Add to mailing list and a wizard will pop up.
- Choose the mailing lists you want to put the registrations into.
- A new contact will be created for each one of the attendees if the mail address wasn’t in the list already.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.