Fieldservice Mgmtsystem Nonconformityby Escodoo https://github.com/OCA/field-service , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/field-service
• Field Service (4465 lines of code)
• Management System - Nonconformity (1078 lines of code)
• Partner fax (42 lines of code)
• Web timeline (946 lines of code)
• Document Management - Wiki - Procedures (47 lines of code)
• Management System - Action (671 lines of code)
• Document Management - Wiki - Work Instructions (46 lines of code)
• Document Page (759 lines of code)
• Management System (425 lines of code)
• Knowledge (187 lines of code)
|Lines of code||8711|
Fieldservice Mgmtsystem Nonconformity
This is a bridge module between Management System and Field Service
This module contains some new features for Management System modules.
- FSM Order: add a field to link a specific FSM Order.
Table of contents
NC Field Service
- Go to Field Service → Dashboard → Orders → create a new one
- Go to Management System → Nonconformity
- Create new Nonconformity
- Select a FSM Order on the list
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.