Employee Generic Requests Approval / Rejectby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||619|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Approval Request by Employee / User in Odoo for Any Type Request
Common Approve and Reject Request by Employee Requests
General Request Submit and Approval
Only for Odoo Community Edition
This app allows you to manage generic requests approval flow in Odoo. Your employees/users can put requests for different request categories and then it will be approved by configured managers.
- Allow you create and manage approval request categories.
- Allow your employee to create requests for any kind of category which will be approved by managers set on the category of that request.
- System will send an email notification to all managers set for approval on category when the approval request is confirmed by the employee.
- Allow your user to print a PDF report for Generic Request.
- This app can be used for any kind of generic approval request in your company / organization / industry where your employee can put a request and confirm it and managers can approve it.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Approval Requests
- Approval Requests
- Approval Requests Categories
Approval Request Categories List View
Approval Request Categories Form View
Approval Request - Draft
Approval Request - Confirmed Sent Notication Email to Approval Users on Categories
Approval Request - Approved
Approval Request for Passport Issuing
Approval Request for Need new Generation Book for Civil Engineering
Approval Request Kanban View
Approval Request List View
Approval Request Calendar View
Approval Request Pivot View
PDF Report - Approval Request
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.