Petty Cashby Ecosoft,Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
This module work about expense that paid by petty cash.
- Create Petty Cash Holder
- Transfer cash to Petty Cash Holder By Vendor bill
- You can create expense paid by petty cash and select petty cash holder.
- Then balance of petty cash holder less than amount of expense, you must transfer cash to petty cash holder before Submit Report to Manager.
Table of contents
Create a Petty Cash Account
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Chart of accounts
- Create a new petty cash account
- Type = Bank and Cash or Account type that is asset
- You will need the “Show Full Accounting Features” to see accounting data
Create a Petty Cash Holder
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Petty Cash
- Create a new petty cash holder
- Select Petty Cash Account
Add Balance for Petty Cash Holder
- Go to Invoicing > Vendor > Bill
- Create a new vendor bill
- Select Vendor (Petty Cash Holder)
- Check Petty Cash will auto line with Unit Price = Max Limit - Balance
Create an Expense paid by Petty Cash
- Go to Expenses > My Expenses
- Create a new expense
- Select Paid by = Petty Cash and Select Petty Cash Holder
Create an Expense Report paid by Petty Cash
- Go to Expenses > My Expense Reports
- Create a new expense report
- Select or Create expenses Paid by Petty Cash and same Petty Cash Holder
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Port the Module to Odoo V11
Hello, I have been looking for the same for Odd V11 since a long time, is it possible for you to port this to Odoo V11. Thanks