Hr Expense Typeby Trey (www.trey.es) https://github.com/OCA/hr , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||93|
Hr Expense Type
Expense Type is useful to quickly identify the nature of expense based on other custom parameter than analytic account.
Table of contents
- Go to Expenses > Configuration > Expense Types and create different expense types. Now you can select these expense types in expense form.
- Or directly, create an expense type from expense form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Trey Kilobytes de Soluciones SL:
- Vicent Cubells
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.