Timesheet Based Payslip in Payroll overtimeby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
• Leaves (hr_holidays)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||148|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0|
Generating timesheet based payslip to pay employees\ on an hourly basis. It will fetch total timesheet in payslip and compute basic salary based on the approved timesheet.
|Payroll calculation based on the effective timesheet.|
|Configurable salary rule hourly basis.|
|Predefined wages for hourly pay in contract.|
|Salary calculations for total timesheets.|
- Effective timesheet filled by an employee will be considered for the payroll calculation.
Salary Rule for Hourly Pay
- Default salary rule is available for a Basic category to pay Employees on an hourly base.
Employee Contract With Hourly Rate
- Define the hourly rate of an employee under wages for the hourly rate contract.
Balance Sheet Quarterly and Monthly
- Payslip contains information on the relevant period of timesheet attended by the employee and basic salary will be calculated based on a total timesheet.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.