Account Taxcloud Exemption Certificateby Ingenieux Technologies http://ingenieuxtech.odoo.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||622|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Tax Cloud Exemption Certificate Integration
Enter exemption certificate purchase details and Get Exemption Certificate Id from tax Cloud.
Use the certificate on sales order to get exemption and pass the same details on Invoice recompute and get exemption.
- Enter Exemption Certificate details and Get Exemption Certificate ID from Tax Cloud
- Get tax exemption on sales order by selecting certificate ID
- Get tax exemption on Invoice by selecting certificate ID
- Goto Accounting -> Accounting -> Miscellaneous -> Tax Exemption Certificates.
- Enter Tax Exemption Certificate details and get exemption ID.
- Enter purchaser details to get exemption ID.
- Create a Sales order, here you can select the tax exemption ID related the the selected customer. If you select the exemption id, it will check in tax cloud and apply the exemption.
- Yan get the exemption on the Invoice as well. To get the exemption one must select the Tax Exemption id and when you hit confirm system will pass the exemption id on tax cloud and check for exemption and apply on related invoice. If your invoice is created from sales order than it will pass tax exemption certificate from Sales order to invoice, but before confirming the invoice you can change it.
Reachout to us if you need further support.
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.