Import Product Reordering Rulesby Kanak Infosystems LLP. https://www.kanakinfosystems.com
|Lines of code||182|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Import Product Reordering Rules
Import Product Reordering Rules Module is used to update the minimum or maximum stock rule of the Product. It helps to Import Reordering Product from excel or CSV file in Selected Location.
User can Import Products by Using Excel or CSV file.
User can Import Product on Different Location.
User can Create or Update Reordering Rule.
User can Download the Bounce sheet.
When User Import file, if any Reorders are not found than it will create bounce sheet.
- Navigate to Settings and open Users & Companies.
- Open users and enable Manage Multiple Stock Locations.
- Navigate to Inventory and click on Configuration menu and Select Import Reordering.
- After clicking on Import Reordering, a wizard will pop-up.
- Here specify the sequence same as the header sequence of the file to be imported.
- Select the Location where user want to import the Product.
- Product are Successfully Importing from Excel file in Reordering Rule Menu.
- Here, User can Create a New Reorders, Select Different Location.
- Data Imported Successfully, New Reorders will be Created.
- Imported Products have Different warehouse location.
- Create bounce sheet, if any Reorders are not found.
- By Click on the link, User can Download the Reorder Bounce File.
Latest Release 1.0
First version to release.
Frequently Asked Question:-
FREE 3 MONTHS SUPPORT
Kanak Infosystem will provide free 3 months support for bug fixes, any doubts or queries, installation, configuration support or any types of issues related to this module.
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module