Odoo Indian Payrollby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
• Expenses (hr_expense)
• Recruitment (hr_recruitment)
• Invoicing (account)
• Leaves (hr_holidays)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||4650|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Odoo Indian Payroll Management System
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
|Supported Odoo versions & platforms|
Works & tested on standard installations of Odoo with no third party apps
Free support only for odoo installations with no third party apps
Paid support availaible for Odoo installations with third party apps.
Odoo Indian Payroll Management System
At Pragmatic has developed a revolutionary software for Payroll Management System that promises to change the way Payroll activities have been handled so far in India.
Payroll system in India could become complex due to the many laws enforced on organizations Earlier, payroll management in India was done involving a lot of paperwork which was a cumbersome procedure to follow for the employees of the human resource and finance department. Apart from documenting and managing files, the chances of committing errors were high. This procedure was time-consuming and impacted the overall productivity of the company.
Pragmatic Techsoft has developed a revolutionary software for Payroll Management System that promises to change the way Payroll activities have been handled so far in India. This Odoo system is capable of generating the payroll of employees. Odoo Payroll management allowed the employees to get all the information they want with regard to their salary processing, deductions and leave management faster and with more accuracy. This comprehensive module has links with many sub features, such as employee details, Computation offered salary, employee portal, investment declaration of employees for IT, TDS calculation based on investment given by employees, leave and allowances, travel and other sub features that make generation of salary slip of employee possible. This module organizes all the tasks of employee payment and the filing of employee taxes in a simple way. These tasks include keeping track of calculating wages, withholding taxes and deductions.
- Gather all information concerning each employee at one place
- Keep track of your employee's job title and status, salary structure, probation period duration, basic wage, contract type and dates, and their schedule
- Employee personal document uploads
- Efficiently calculates all the deductions pertaining to statutory compliances such as Provident Fund and Professional Tax as well as TDS
- Define salary structure functionality allows you to create salary structure and assign them to employees. A salary structure has major impact on Taxation
- Investment declaration through employee login
- Employee portal
- Leaves Request and approval
- For the employee a contract gives them hiring date and hour wage or salary, salary structure, working schedule etc
- Payslips batches create payslips for various employees at a time. It’s like a register which holds payslips of various employees
- Salary statement
Indian Payroll Management System
Control and access Employee Information
Define Employee contracts
Payslip Generation and Management
Leave balance computation
Control and access employee information
- Store, view and easily access essential employee data
- employees to their Odoo user account and facilitate easy access rights management and enable auto completion features for relevant employee forms
- Employee personal document upload through employee portal
- Investment declarations for TDS calculation
Define employee contract
- Contract includes everything required to compute the salary slip of an employee.
- This is important as Payslips are generated on the basis of salary structure which consists of Allowances, Deductions etc.
Generate Pay-Slip with just a click.
- can generate payslip for an individual employee from Employee Payslips menu.
- can confirm the Payslip which does calculation of various salary rules which are configured in Salary Structure
You can view the salary slips for the current pay period or for the pay periods for which the salary has been received.
Define the IT Declarations, deductions
Manage the payroll processes according to the salary structure
- Salary Structure is a component that decides what should be the Salary of an employee, considering factors such as the individual’s category in an organization.
- It defines a set of rules usually applied to a category of employees. Salary calculation after considering all the allowances, deductions and incentives (if any) etc.
- Total salary package and benefits offered to employee for the given contract.
- It is to help the prospective employer know your current gross salary and helpful to negotiate salary at the time of recruitment.
Leave balance computation on payslip.
- Leave balance on Payslip
Employee Leave Request
- It allows employees to request leaves.
- Managers can review requests for leaves and approve or reject them. This way you can control the overall leave planning for the company or department.
Leave application response
- The approver can find leave requests awaiting approval.
- The approver can select a pending request to refuse or approve the request.
Employee Salary Details
- On the selection of an employee the Reference, Contract, Structure, Description, Worked Days and Input data.
- Payslip lines will appear and will be calculated based on the sequence provided on salary rules.
- You can create payslips for various employees at a time. It's like a register which holds payslips of various employees created through ‘Generate Payslips’ wizard
PRINT PAYSLIP BATCH / SALARY STATEMENT
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
It shows error while installation
And Does it support Attendance based Payroll?
We had downloaded and installed this module in odoo 12 Ce but below system throws the below error odoo.tools.convert.ParseError: "Cannot update missing record 'base.group_sub_manager_user'" while parsing /home/dev796/eclipse-workspace/Odoo12/custom/addons/indian_payroll/security/hr_security.xml:4, near Sub-Manager the user will be able to approve leaves created by employees. Help us to resolve this issue.