Show Payment Info on Invoice Reportby Optima ICT Services LTD http://www.optima.co.ke
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Display The Payment Details On Invoice Report After Payment is Registered.
Use this App to show payment history for an invoice. It will list down all the payments made towards settling the invoice total. It will also show the balance due from customer.
Example: Invoice Payment History and Status
Odoo Support Services
For bug reporting and fixing, enjoy our odoo support and development services from experienced team in Kenya
We are a highly qualified team of well-rounded software engineers and applications systems integrators specialised in open source ERP solutions for SMEs all over the world
This Module is a standard Odoo Module. Once you purchase it, please follow the following steps to install it:
- A download link will appear on the module description page.
- You need to extract the downloaded file into Odoo 'addons' directory where all other modules are kept.
- You then need to click on Updates Apps list for the new module to appear on the list of Apps.
- Then you click on Install and wait for it to finish
- After that you can go to configure the Logos, colors and your favorite templates as the default templates ...refer to Module Description for configuration
- No actual configuration required but you can request us for further customization if necessary
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 12.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.