Electronic Invoicing for Chileby Daniel Santibáñez Polanco https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Cooperativa OdooCoop https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Konos https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile
• Base for Electronic Tax Document for Chile (25 lines of code)
• Chile Localization Chart Account SII (1877 lines of code)
• Invoicing Policy on Partner (48 lines of code)
• References from SII (191 lines of code)
• ACP Connector (641 lines of code)
• Electronic Invoicing for Chile (448 lines of code)
• Partner Activity from SII (127 lines of code)
• Partner Email ETD (20 lines of code)
• References from SII (430 lines of code)
• Toponyms of Chile (3739 lines of code)
• Connector (1242 lines of code)
• Components (382 lines of code)
• Components Events (219 lines of code)
• Job Queue (2062 lines of code)
• Base for SII Modules (6 lines of code)
|Lines of code||11958|
Electronic Invoicing for Chile
This module allows you to sign your invoices with Odoo and send them to SII (https://sii.cl).
Table of contents
- Go to Settings > User & Companies > Companies
- Create or select a company
- Go to the Electronic Signature tab
- Set Odoo as the signer and select the SSL certificate to use for signing
- Select the documents to sign: Invoice and Ticket
- Go to Accounting > Customers > Invoices
- Create or select an invoice
- Check the chatter for the result of the signing and sending process
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Daniel Blanco
- Nelson Ramirez
- Carlos Toledo
- Carlos Lopez
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.