Xerox Electronic Documentby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
• Electronic Invoicing for Chile (448 lines of code)
• Electronic Invoicing for Chile (501 lines of code)
• Electronic Shipping for Chile (256 lines of code)
• FTP ACP Connector (61 lines of code)
• Partner Activity from SII (127 lines of code)
• References from SII (191 lines of code)
• References from SII (430 lines of code)
• Base for SII Modules (6 lines of code)
• Base for Electronic Tax Document for Chile (25 lines of code)
• Chile Localization Chart Account SII (1877 lines of code)
• Invoicing Policy on Partner (48 lines of code)
• ACP Connector (641 lines of code)
• Partner Email ETD (20 lines of code)
• Toponyms of Chile (3739 lines of code)
• Connector (1242 lines of code)
• Components (382 lines of code)
• Components Events (218 lines of code)
• Job Queue (2062 lines of code)
|Lines of code||13161|
Xerox Electronic Document
This modules prepares and sends data files to the Xerox service, that will then be responsible for SII documentation of the legal documents, and provide additional document management services.
The documents to send are arranged in “groups”. The default group is by day. The Field Services extension makes this group to also be by route (or truck).
Each document group will be a directory, with a specific name and file structure, that will be sent to Xerox through FTP.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.