References from SIIby Daniel Santibáñez Polanco https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Cooperativa OdooCoop https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Konos https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-chile
|Lines of code||627|
References from SII
This module allows you to set SII references on invoices.
Table of contents
- Go to Accounting > Customers > Invoices
- Create or select a draft invoice
- Go to the Other Info tab
- Create the references
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Daniel Blanco
- Nelson Ramirez
- Carlos Toledo
- Carlos Lopez
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com> * Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.