Mail Template Styling
Universally manage and style mail templates sent from Odoo
- Manage and assign stylesheets (CSS) to Mail Templates, all within Odoo.
- Optionally strip the original inline-styling during rendering. This doesn't alter the Mail Template body, it's just post-processing during rendering-time. So original Odoo and 3rd party templates stay unchanged.
- Optionally print the Mail Template ID below the actual message.
Manage stylesheets (CSS)
Menu: Settings / Technical / Email / Template Styles
Edit mail template with styling
A bit of system adminsitration is required
Python dependency: premailerRequired to transform the stylesheet/CSS into inline style atributes into the mail body HTML.
Install on command-line with:
pip(3) install premailer
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.