Tracking Fields in Partnersby Tecnativa https://www.github.com/OCA/crm , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.github.com/OCA/crm
|Lines of code||65|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
Tracking Fields in Partners
This module extends the functionality of the CRM to support having the tracking fields available in the partner and copy them there automatically when the partner is created from a lead/opportunity.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to CRM > Leads > Create.
- Fill the required fields.
- Go to Extra Info > Marketing and fill those 3 fields.
- Convert to Opportunity.
- Choose the option Customer > Create a new customer.
- Create Opportunity.
- Click on the name of the newly linked partner.
- Go to tab Sales & Purchases.
- There you have the new fulfilled fields.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.