MRP production filter lotby Takobi https://github.com/OCA/manufacture/tree/12.0/mrp_production_filter_lot , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture/tree/12.0/mrp_production_filter_lot
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||76|
MRP production filter lot
This module extends the functionality of mrp: during a production the user can only select the lots of raw materials available in the production order’s “Raw Materials Location”.
Table of contents
To use this module:
- Produce a production order containing raw materials that are tracked by lots.
- In the production popup you will notice that the lots available to select are the lots in the source location of the raw materials that have any availability.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.