Production Orders Hierarchyby ABF OSIELL https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Sergio Corato https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||110|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Production Orders Hierarchy
This module allows to view the hierarchy of generated production orders when several levels of bill of materials are involved.
Table of contents
Create a new production order (Manufacture / Operations / Manufacturing Orders) with a multi-levels nomenclatured product, and related products configured with ‘Manufacture’ and ‘Make To Order’ routes:
Once saved, click on the ‘Hierarchy’ button at right:
- Only new production orders will benefit from this feature, it is not compatible with existing orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sébastien Alix <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://osiell.com)
- Sergio Corato <https://github.com/sergiocorato>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.