Netvisor Connectorby SprintIT https://sprintit.fi/in-english
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1460|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Enables integration from Odoo to Netvisor accounting system.
Table of contents
APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS [back]
Odoo to Netvisor connector
This module enables several operations like Send Sales Invoices, Fetch Purchase Invoices, and Fetch Sales Invoices between Odoo and Netvisor Accounting system.
- Send/Upload Sales Invoices from Odoo to Netvisor system.
- Fetch Purchase Invoices from Netvisor to Odoo.
- Create new Customers and Products in Netvisor during sending/uploading if they don't already exist.
- Create new Partners while fetching from Netvisor to Odoo if they don't already exist.
- Scheduled action (cron) to periodically fetch purchase invoices from Netvisor to Odoo.
- Manual actions for 'Fetch Purchase Invoice' also available for a specific date.
Configure the connection parameters which are needed when connecting to Netvisor System. Go to "Integration App -> Configuration -> Netvisor Integration -> Connection Settings" and create a new Settings with parameters as shown in the picture below.
After setting these parameters, connection record needs to be set on company record. Go to "Settings -> User & Companies -> Companies Settings -> Update Info -> Go to Netvisor Tab -> Select the Netvisor Connection.
Message Options [back]
1. Sending Invoices
- Use Odoo Product ids: Use Odoo product ids, or by default, use product id (default code) 'temp' which uses a default product in Netvisor's system.
- Add invoice line description as comment: Invoice line's description will be added as comment in Netvisor.
- Create Products to Netvisor: It will allow to create the product in the Netvisor directly with Product code.
- Invoice Status: Selected 'Invoice Status' will be set, while sending the invoice. Default would be 'open' if not set.
2. Fetching Invoices:
- Status of invoices to fetch from Netvisor: Used in query string while fetching the invoices from Netvisor to Odoo.
Fetching Options [back]
1. Fetching Purchase Invoices:
- Last date of purchase invoices fetched from Netvisor: The latest date when the invoices been fetched.
- Number of purchase invoices retrieved during last fetch: Counter for fetched invoices during the latest fetch.
- Fetch purchase invoices since: If the date is set, then it will fetch the invoices since this date.
Send Sales Invoice to Netvisor [back]
After posting the Invoice a button 'Send to Netvisor' becomes available on the Sales Invoice form. Now the Invoice can be sent to Netvisor system.
Note: Netvisor has to have the Accounts and Taxes already created.
Send Multiple Sales Invoices to Netvisor [back]
Also multiple Sales Invoices can be sent to Netvisor at once.
Go to list view -> select the invoices that you want to send -> Go to Action -> Send Selected Invoices to Netvisor.
Open in Netvisor [back]
Open Invoice in Netvisor: Once the invoice is sent to netvisor. This button will be visible. It will redirect to the netvisor's invoice form, if the already logged in to netvisor system.
Other Features [back]
1. Send products from Odoo to Netvisor: Go to Product list view -> Select products -> Go to Action -> Send Selected Products to Netvisor.
2. Netvisor data: The transferred file (XML) can be downloaded by opening the 'Other Info' tab on invoice form and clicking on the green icon next to the 'Netvisor data' label.
SprintIT improves its customers' competitiveness and growth potential with Odoo.
We constantly develop new Odoo modules to help our customers run their business more smoothly and efficiently.
We regularly publish our new modules in the Odoo App Store.
SprintIT brings together agility, business understanding and a professional way of working.
Our skilled developers can tailor Odoo to meet your needs.
We are the first Odoo Gold partner in Finland. We are renowned for our professional developers and we want to tailor the ERP solution for you.
Copyright (C) 2015-TODAY Sprintit Ltd. (<http://www.sprintit.fi>). This software and associated files (the "Software") can only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) with a valid License Agreement with Sprintit Ltd, or you have aquired user rights for this module by purchasing it from Odoo Apps Store. You may develop Odoo modules based on the Software and distribute them under the license of your choice, provided that it is compatible with the terms of the License Agreement. If the Software has been purchased via Odoo Apps Store, you have the right to use the Software in a single production and test installation, in the systems owned by the company that has made the purchase, but you cannot develop other Odoo modules based on the Software, nor distribute it under any license without valid License Agreement with Sprintit Ltd. It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.