Overdue Warning on Sales Ordersby Nurosoft Consulting https://nurosoft.id
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||165|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
OVERDUE WARNING ON SALES ORDERS
This module will trigger a blocking message on sales orders if a customer has reached a preset maximum days of overdue receivables.
- Configuration: Settings > Users & Companies > Users > Select user to configure > Tick "Overdue"
Configuration: set default maximum overdue days on company level and / or customer level
- Only users with access rights can set maximum overdue days both on company level and customer level
To set maximum overdue days on company level
- Go to sales > configuration > overdue
- When you create a new customer, its maximum overdue days will be automatically set based on the company-level maximum overdue days. Users with overdue access rights, however, can still edit the maximum days of each customer.
To set maximum overdue days on customer level
- Go to sales > orders > customers > tab sales and purchases > maximum overdue (days)
Warning when confirmation date exceeds the maximum overdue days receivable of each customer
Blocking message will appear when confirmation date > due date on invoice + maximum overdue (days) of each customer.
- Due date on invoice = September 24, 2020
- Maximum overdue (days) on master customer = 30
- Order date = Confirmation date = October 27, 2020
- Users with an overdue access rights will be able override the blocking message by clicking on the "exceed overdue" button as shown in the image below.
- Blocking message will appear when confirmation date > due date on invoice + maximum overdue (days) of each customer.
For any questions or custom development contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.