Product BOM (Bill of Material) Duplicationby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||73|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Product BOM (Bill of Material) Duplication
Supporting Product Template and Product Variant
This app allow you to manage Product BOM Duplication when you duplicate product and product variants. This app can be useful when you have many number of Bill of Materials for the Products and Variants and Product duplication happen many cases. Bill of Materials BOM will copy automatically to the new Product which are duplicated.Main Features:
- When product template duplicate system will duplicate BOM of that product template as well.
- When product variant duplicate system will duplicate BOM of that product variant as well.
- For more details please watch Video and Screenshort.
- Old version Video : - https://youtu.be/z-LNTPdAdTY
- New version Video : - https://youtu.be/FDZLTrUKFGc
1. Product Template Duplicate Process
BOM Copied with Product Template Duplication
History of Previous BOM
2. Product Variant Duplicate Process
BOM Copied with Product Variant Duplication
Previous Product and Product variant history on Copied BOM
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.