Credit Limit for Customer Sales Advanceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Credit Limit for Customer Sales Advance
This app manage credit limit and do not allow to confirm sales order if customer has reached limits. This allow you to configure difference credit limit rules/policies your company is having and set on customer form.Main Features :
- Allow Sales team to create Credit Limit Rules..
- Allow Sales team to set Credit Limit Rule on Customer Form.
- Credit limit will be compared using Customer receivable amount or Customer receivable amount till number of days you have set on rule. (See Credit Limit Formula).
- You are allowed to have product and categories set on credit limit rule so when that product and category comes on sales order then only credit limit will apply.
- Credit limit will be automatic set on customer form.
- For more details please see video or contact us.
Click here to see old video
- Credit Limit Rules
Credit Limit Rules Configuration
Credit Limit Rule
Create Credit Limit Rule.
Select Credit Limit Formula for the Credit Limit Rule.
- Receivable Amount of Customer will Calculate Customer's Receivable amount and it does not consider due dates.
- Due Amount Till Days will Calculate Customer's Receivable amount from Unpaid Invoice till due dates calculated based on due days. For example if Quote Date is = 13 Oct 2017 and Days = 10 then system will consider due amount from all unpaid invoices till 23 Oct 2017.
List view of Credit Limit Rules.
Customer Form - Credit Limit Setup
Select Credit Limit Rule
System will automatic set Credit Limit From the Credit Limit Rule.
Create Quotation under Credit Limit Rules
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
you can add an option more, a rule in what the limit is is based on the total of documents or invoices issued, for example if the client has only limit to have 3 invoices issued and pending payment, regardless of the limit in money or the limit in days, if he has the limit of 3 invoices, I will not let you do a fourth. I you can do this i buy this module.