Odoo Tours & Travel Managementby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Sales (sale_management)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||12357|
|Versions||15.0 17.0 14.0 16.0 13.0 12.0|
Odoo Tours & Travels Management
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
|Supported Odoo versions & platforms|
Works & tested on standard installations of Odoo with no third party apps
Free support only for odoo installations with no third party apps
Paid support availaible for Odoo installations with third party apps.
Our Service Offerings
Odoo Dedicated Resources
Odoo Success Packs
Odoo Turnkey Projects
To connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Module eases out the Tour Planning Process -
- Our tour module helps in managing contract with all your suppliers to manage your accommodation, transportation, restaurants, guides and other logistical requirements.
- Tour Itinerary can be sent to customers via email once they book the tour.
- You can vary and configure accommodation prices based on date range
- Pricing for the packages can be set according to the currency and can be calculated as per the exchange rate of the selected currency.
- With the help of this module, the tour operator can also calculate cost per person for adult and child.
- Tour operator can define Sales price and cost price to maintain a margin
Odoo Tours & Travels Management Features
Features Installed on Tour Module
- Tour module helps the user in creating contracts for specific and relevant suppliers for services like Visa, Tickets, Meals, Guides, Transportation, Accommodation etc.
- However, the module does not allow the contract to be overlapped for same contract type, interval and Supplier.
- It is also a must that the tour contract is in running state for considering prices for Visa and other logistic services.
- It is a mandatory requirement of the tour module that the contracts must be in running state for considering prices for defined hotels here.
- The tour operator can add items to specify seasons for selected hotel.
We can link tour with a season. This will help user to filter out list of tours getting conducted in a particular season.
The tour module allows the tour operator to create packages. For creating packages, you need to go to Tour & Travels > Package > Package.
- Is Package must be true: When creating package in this tour module, ‘Is package’ Boolean must have to be True to consider this as a package.
- Number of Participants: Group of package created for entered number of members specified in this field in the tour module.
- Arrival & Departure Date : The Odoo tour module also has the provision where itinerary lines are automatically generated from this specified dates. One has to fill other details like description, time and meals.
The tour agency can easily book hotels for convenient days from itinerary -
- Category : The tour operator needs to select the hotel category.
- Supplier : It allows you to select supplier those already have contract available in running state between arrival and departure date of package.
- Days : It allows the tour operator to select convenient days from itinerary and other details like room, room type, price will be populated automatically based on selected days from available contract for hotel and its season. The tour operator can change this detail also.
In the tour module, the contract should be available in running state between date range of package. Price and hours can be auto populated based on selection of product and supplier.
Other service section shall incorporate all the other addon services like Entry fees etc.
In the tour module, passenger list needs to be listed along with the Age, Gender and Type (Adult / Child). Based on the above criteria system generates final price for the tour booking. Same list is auto populated in Hotel Booking screen and Transportation booking screen. Odoo creates equal number of hotel booking records where destination is marked as “Night Stay”.
Hotel booking passenger list :
Hotel Reservation for same tour booking :
Transportation Reservation for same tour booking
In the tour module, 2 parameters of profit pricing is taken into consideration. One is fixed and the other is percentage price.
- Fixed : Fixed amount applied on selling price only.
- Percentage : Entered percentage is calculated for selling price only.
Added Tour Package in cart :-
Click on button Tour Booking :-
Add Booking details
Make Payment :-
After Sale order Payment booking will be added in the backend as shown in the screenshot
Help Support Covid Relief
Pragmatic has always been contributing itswarsa social causes by exercising its Corporate Social Responsibility. We are pledged to COVID relief and have been donating a major share of our profits to COVID Pandemic Relief. By purchasing our apps and services you are becoming a part of helping the needy in these critical times. If you want to help further please connect with us and we will help you find NGOs whom you can donate directly.
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.