Employee Training Management Applicationby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||1501|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Employee Training Management Application
This app allow your company to conduct or organized trainings for your employees.
- Training: Allow you to manage training of your employees.
- Training/Applications: Your employess or training team can create training application request
- Training/Employee Trainings: Employee training will be created with course and subjects
- Training/Tasks: For every course and subject system will create task for employee.
- Training/Trainers: Trainers will be listed.
- Training/Courses and Subjects: You can configure course, subject and class rooms
- Training/Configuration/Application Stages: This is configurable
- Training/Configuration/Employee Training Stages: This is configurable
- Training/Application Report
- For more details please watch Video and Screenshots
- Training/Employee Trainings
- Training/Courses and Subjects
- Training/Courses and Subjects/Training Centres
- Training/Courses and Subjects/Class Rooms
- Training/Courses and Subjects/Subjects
- Training/Courses and Subjects/Courses
- Training/Configuration/Application Stages
- Training/Configuration/Employee Training Stages
- Application Report
- Employee Trainings Report
Users Training Groups
Application Stages : List View
Application Stages : Form View
Employee Training Stages : List View
Employee Training Stages : Form View
Training Centres : List View
Training Centres : Form View
Class Rooms : List View
Class Rooms : Form View
Subjects : List View
Subjects : Form View
Courses : List View
Courses : Form View
Applications : Kanban View
Applications : List View
Create Task Button On Application Form
Tasks Button On Application Form
Application Tasks : Kanban VIew
Training Information On Tasks
Employee Trainings : List View
Employee Trainings : Form View
Employee Trainings : Calendar View
Employee Trainings : Pivot View
Employee Trainings : Graph View
Trainers : Kanban View
Is Trainer? on Trainer Form
Tasks Kanban View
Tasks List View
Print Application Report Menu
Print Application Report
Print Employee Trainings Menu
Print Employee Trainings Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.