ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Xero is the QuickBooks alternative. Xero is an accounting software to manage invoicing, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping & more. Odoo integration with Xero gives us the way to sync your all Odoo's Products, Taxes, Account of Charts, Bills and Invoices with Xero to enjoy its services.
Key Features And Functions
- Import Products from Xero.
- Export single or multiple products to Xero.
- Import Contacts from Xero.
- Export single or multiple Contacts to Xero.
- Import all types of Invoices and Bills from Xero.
- Export single or multiple Invoices and Bills to Xero.
- Export and Imports Tax Rates from xero with Intial Sync.
- Export and Imports Chart of Accounts to Xero with Intial Sync.
- Export and Import Currency with Invoice Syncing.
- Predefined Xero Public App Credentials Setup.
- You just need to Get Code after 30 min and then Authenticate that code.
Exporting and Importing Contacts
- Export Single or Multiple Contacts in Odoo to your Xero Organization
- Import All Contacts from xero.
Exporting and Importing Products
- Export Single or Multiple Products in Odoo to your Xero Organization.
- Import All products from xero.
Exporting and Importing Invoices and Bills
- Export Single or Multiple Invoices and Bills from Odoo to your Xero Organization
- Import Invoices and Bills from Xero
- Download PyXero Python Module from Link
- Install the module from setup.py file.
- OR Run "pip install pyxero== 0.9.1" command in the Terminal.
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.