Operating Unitby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
|Lines of code
|10.0 8.0 13.0 14.0 9.0 11.0 12.0 16.0 15.0
An operating unit (OU) is an organizational entity part of a company, with separate management ownership. Management by OU is aimed to introduce the following features:
- Data partitioning from other OU.
- Own sequencing schemes.
- User access administration for data processing and reporting.
- Product and customer independence of OU.
- OU specific P&L and Balance sheet.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Assign Multi Operating Unit group to user.
- Go to Settings / Users & Companies / Operating Units and create Operating Units.
This module defines the operating unit entity and the user’s security rules. Other modules extend the standard Odoo apps with the OU.
The column name of the table operating_unit_users_rel is bad. Change it in v13 and create the proper migration script.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.