Confluence Connector for Odooby Oregional Kft. https://oregional.hu
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0|
Confluence Connector for Odoo
Connect Atlassian Confluence to Odoo
About the app
- Connect multiple and Odoo instances
- Display Odoo records on Confluence pages
- The connection requires the installation of the related app on the Confluence instances!
Check out the
- learn how to connect Confluence and Odoo
- explore generic use cases
- get support
- stay informed about new features
- explore the power of Confluence - yes, we eat our dogfood, the documentation is using Confluence of course :)
- The connector apps are maintained by Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner Enterprise and Odoo Partner
Information for users
- Link multiple Confluence instances to allow Odoo records to be used in Confluence pages
Information for operating system and Odoo administrators
- No additional operating system requirement
- No additional Python package requirement
- Depends on Oregional REST API app
We provide softwares & services for SMEs, NGOs and private entrepreneurs
Demo, documentation, support and additional information is available at our website
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
and about showing on Odoo information stored on Atlassian Confluence?
Hi, and about the opposite use case, showing on Odoo CE information stored on Atlassian Confluence? As an example, include confluence pages as external links or attachments?