POS Accounting Paymentsby MAC5
POS Accounting Payments
Way to create payments and pay invoices using POS interface
- Register Partner Payments
- Register Invoice Payments
- Write Off Support for Invoice Payments
- Receipt Printout
- Cash Control
- Ability to Pay Cashier's Invoices Only or All Invoices
Register Payments can be found on the header, top right position, with icon. When clicked, new partner screen will be shown.
Select a partner that needs to register a payment or create a new partner. Then click Register Payment button. A new window will be shown to enter the payment used, the amount and the notes. Finally click Ok button to register payment.
Payment result will be shown on a separate window/tab.
Invoice Payments can be found on the header, top right position, with icon. When clicked, new invoice screen will be shown.
Select an open invoice that needs to register a payment. Then click Register Payment button. A new window will be shown to enter the payment used, the amount and the notes. Finally click Ok button to register payment.
There will be Write Off and Keep Open buttons if the payment is not equal to invoice balance.
Invoice that has been paid will be shown on a separate window/tab.
Easy setup of Accounting payments in POS
Accounting payments is as easy as ABC. Configuration can be found in Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
Then enable Register Payment and/or Invoice Payment on the selected POS. Write Off Account will be required if Invoice Payment is enabled.
You can also configure users who can have access to Register Payment and Invoice Payment in POS. Configuration can be found in Settings > Users > Users > Point of Sale tab. Enable Access User's Invoice Only if you want the cashier to pay for his/her invoices only.
- [FIX] Access rights when asset management is installed
- [FIX] Defaults for payment method
- [FIX] MIssingError when doing payments on version 10
- [FIX] Accounting security access
- [FIX] MIssingError when doing payments
- [FIX] Double journal entry payments
- [FEATURE] Ability to pay cashier's invoices only
- [FEATURE] Added Description/Reference in invoice list
- [FEATURE] Maximized invoice list width
- [FEATURE] Continuous payment if an invoice is not fully paid
- [FEATURE] Compatibility with POS Product Taxes
- [FEATURE] Compatibility with POS Sales Import
- [FEATURE] Cash Control
- [FEATURE] Print Receipts
- [FIX] Error alert sound when loading POS
- [FEATURE] Compatibility with Odoo POS Cache
- [FEATURE] Compatibility with POS Return Workflows
- [FEATURE] New Amount Receivable/Payable column when using partner payments to pre-fill the amount to pay
- [FEATURE] Supported Write Off for invoice payments
- [FEATURE] Invoice search using invoice date and due date
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.