POS Analytic Configby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||52|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 8.0|
POS Analytic Config
This module allows to use analytic account defined on POS configuration for invoices and accounting entries generated from POS orders.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sales
- Open an existing or create a new one
- You can put an analytic account on the current point of sale (pos.config)
- Add account_analytic_id in pos.order so we can use it in reports.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.