Point Of Sale - Customer required fieldsby Pierre Verkest https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||140|
Point Of Sale - Customer required fields
This module enforce users to properly define customer fields created from point of sale or used in pos order.
From PoS config you will be able to define required fields.
Using this module without pos_customer_required module you are still able to create PoS order without customer.
Table of contents
To define customer required field on PoS UI:
- Go to any PoS configuration Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
- Edit Partner required fields.
Make sure to choose only res.partner’s fields present on the PoS UI.
To create or edit partner from PoS
- Open PoS session
- Click on client button
- required filed are highlight (in green)
If you choose an existing partner with missing informations while validating the payment you will be ask to collect missing customer informations.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.