Import POS Orders from Excel in odooby Axis Technolabs http://www.axistechnolabs.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Import POS Orders from Excel or CSV File in odoo
This app allow to import pos orders using excel in odoo or you can import POS orders using CSV or XLS file in odoo. We have implemented functionality to import bulk or multiple pos order with multiple POS order record with few clicks. This Odoo app is very useful for users has order data of POS in excel or csv file, Also preferedable for import multiple POS orders in odoo, Please go through with below mentioned sample file format for import pos order in odoo.
Import POS Orders module is supported in odoo 13, odoo 12 and odoo 11(Enterprise and Community edition)CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO DEMO
Import POS Orders from Excel/CSV File FEATURES:
CSV or Excel Sample File
You need to create CSV or Excel File same as Following format
- - Order Reference of the pos order.(Eg. Shop/001)
- - POS Session name. (Eg. POS/00001)
- Date Order
- - Date of pos order. (Eg. 4/28/2020 12:34)
- Sales Person
- - Sales person of pos order. (Eg. Mitchell Admin)
- - Customer name of order. (Eg. Brandon Freeman)
- - Product of pos order record. (Eg. Customizable Desk)
- -Product of default code. (Eg. FURN_0096)
- - Mention Price of product. (Eg. 456)
- - Discount of particular product of pos order line. (Eg. 12.5)
- - Product texs of pos order line. (Eg. IGST 2%)
- - Product quantity of pos order line. (Eg. 1)
Go to POS App
You can import pos order from POS App then click on > Orders > Import POS Order menu.
Click on select file format(CSV or Excel)
browse and choose file
POS Order View
After sucessully file import pos order, All order will shows in tree view in Orders menu.
You can check pos order in the form view and all imported data from xls or csv file.
Warning shows If you choosed wrong session.
When product not available and you've added it in CSV or XLS File, shows warning.
Sales person not available, warning shows when you've added it in CSV or XLS File.
Pip and Other Libraries Required
PLEASE NOTE: Before Install and setup this pos orders import in odoo, Below mentioned libraries and packeges required in your system.
1.sudo pip install xlrd
2.sudo pip install xlwt
1.sudo apt-get install python-xlrd
2.sudo apt-get install python-xlwt
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.