PoS Order Marginby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||222|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
PoS Order Margin
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to support margin on pos orders.
This gives the profitability by calculating the difference between the Unit Price and Cost Price.
Table of contents
- If you want to disable the display of the margin, in the front-office UI, you can uncheck the check box in the pos.config form:
In the PoS Front Office
- Make an order. Each time a line is added, updated, or deleted, the margin and the margin rate will be updated.
In the PoS Back Office
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Point Of Sale’ / ‘Orders’ / ‘Orders’
- Open an order
This module depends on sale_margin module to reuse algorithm present in the function _get_purchase_price of the model sale.order.line to compute correctly purchase price, in a multicurrency context.
This dependency can be removed, when Odoo Core will be correctly refactored, moving this @api.model function in a more generic module (account for exemple).
- Migrate to V12.0
- Reuse sale_margin computation to handle multi currency context.
- Correct computation of margin, if a module that adds uom_id on pos.order.line is installed.
- Add test
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Wolfgang Pichler
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.