Point of Sale - Note Fieldby GRAP http://www.github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||18|
Point of Sale - Note Field
This module extends the functionality of Point of Sale Restaurant to handle correctly note field.
By default, once pos_restaurant is installed, a warning is done, when a pos order is created via the create_from_ui function.
With this module, the note field is stored in database.
It will avoid incorrect warning in the odoo logs:
2020-12-22 20:33:40,567 31378 WARNING point_of_sale odoo.models: pos.order.line.create() with unknown fields: note 2020-12-22 20:33:40,578 31378 WARNING point_of_sale odoo.models: pos.order.line.create() with unknown fields: note 2020-12-22 20:33:40,585 31378 WARNING point_of_sale odoo.models: pos.order.line.create() with unknown fields: note
Table of contents
Open your Point of Sale
Set a note on an order line
Save the order
In the back office, open the order, and click on the order line.
- Make a glue module between pos_order_line_note and pos_order_mgmt to have the possibility to load the note field, and keep the values, when duplicating orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.