POS Frontend Orders Managementby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
POS Frontend Orders Management
This module extends the functionality of the PoS frontend allowing to load already done PoS Orders in order to be able to operate over them, being able to reprint past tickets or return them.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale and enable Order Management
- Change Maximum orders to load to your desired amount (10 by default). Please note that the more you load, the more it will take to load them in the session opening. You can also set it to 0 and you’ll just be able to load them from the order list screen.
- Enable Reprint orders on if you want to be able to reprint past orders in that PoS.
- Enable Return orders on if you want to be able to return past orders in that PoS.
- Enable Duplicate orders on if you want to be able to return past orders in that PoS.
Once the PoS is loaded, you’ll find a shopping trolley icon (🛒) in the top bar that grants access to the order list screen.
There you can find the number of past orders loaded according to your configuration (see Configuration) as well as the orders you checked out in the current session:
- You can see their totals as well as their custumers if registered.
- You can reprint their tickets clicking on the printer icon (⎙).
- You can return them pressing on the arrow icon (↶).
- You have a search input as well that lets you find past tickets by its reference number.
NOTE: You’ll need your PoS to be online to be able to search or return a past ticket.
- This module contains a basic return feature that makes possible returning the same order over and over. If you need a full return feature, you can install pos_order_return (only back office implementation), or pos_order_return_traceability, which also covers front office support.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.