PoS Order To Sale Orderby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||291|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 8.0|
PoS Order To Sale Order
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to allow sale orders creation from the Point of Sale.
In the POS UI, button has been added to create a sale order and discard the current POS order.
This module is usefull in many cases, for exemple :
- take orders with a very simple interface
- if you have some customers that come every day in your shop, but want to have a unique invoice at the end of the month. With that module, you can create a sale order and deliver products every time to keep your stock value correct, and to create a unique invoice, when you want.
- Some hooks are defined in the JS file, to define custom behaviour after having created the sale order.
- Some prepare functions are available in the sale.order model and sale.order.line models to overload the creation of the sale order.
Table of contents
- Go to Point Of Sale / Configuration / Point of Sale
- Check the box ‘Create Sale Orders’
- Select the desired default behaviour
- Open your Point of sale
- create a new order and select products
- select a customer
- then, click on the “Create Sale Order” button
Three options are available:
- Create a draft Order A new sale order in a draft mode will be created that can be changed later.
- Create a Confirmed Order A new sale order will be created and confirmed.
- Create Delivered Picking (by default) A new sale order will be created and confirmed. the associated picking will be marked as delivered.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://www.twitter.com/legalsylvain)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.