PoS Payment Method CashDroby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||269|
PoS Payment Method CashDro
This module allows to make payments with a Cashdro (https://www.cashdro.com) terminal on the Point of Sale frontend.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to a Point of Sale cash payment method or create a new one.
- In the Point of Sale tab, set Cashdro Payment Terminal on.
- Configure the Cashdro terminal hostname and credentials.
- Configure the desired, Cashdro terminal in the proper PoS configurations.
Note that if a single payment method was used for cash in different stores, it should be splitted in as many phisical stores there are.
With the proper configuration made:
- Make a new PoS order and choose the cash payment method configured with the Cashdro settings.
- In the payment line, tap on the Cashdro request button (the one with a bill icon).
- The request is sent to the Cashdro terminal that will ask the customer for the amount to pay.
- In this moment, a button with a ban icon will appear. It allows the cashier to cancel the request before the payment is made.
- When the customer pays the sale amount in the terminal, the Cashdro reports the amount received and change delivered back.
- The Point of Sale reflects it in the payment line and thus the order can be validated now.
- Cashdro terminals are designed to communicate in the local network, so they can’t
receive or transmit any request to a remote Odoo server. So in order to implement
further features, la cash control or cash ins/outs it would be necessary to either:
- Prepare the Cashdro terminal for a remote use (VPN, dns, etc.) and implement the corresponding backend methods.
- Develope PoS frontend modules that allow to perform such operations and extend this one making use of them.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Acysos S.L.:
- Ignacio Ibeas
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.