(POS) Restrict employees access in the POS.by Sayed Ahmed Abbas Ahmed
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||122|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0|
Community and Enterprise
POS Restrict Access
Concept and Business Scenario
In normal business scenario, the point of sale employee should not be able to change the price of the retail products while the manager should be the only one who can do that. So, we need to think of a way that will stop your employee from changing the price of the products and allow only the manager.
Why this module?
This module will allow you to add a restricted access to the POS on two levels which will solve the above business case.
Functionality and Settings
- â Enable/Disable Price Button.
- â Enable/Disable Discount Button.
- â Enable/Disable Negative/Positive Button.
Change access for the users:
You can contact me at anytime if you have any idea or question.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.