POS Remove POS Categoryby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/pos/ , Camptocamp SA https://github.com/OCA/pos/ , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/pos/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos/
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||135|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
POS Remove POS Category
This module was written to replace POS categories by product categories in the point of sale.
- When the module is installed the link beetween products and POS categories is overwritten by a link beetween products and product categories (the link is the field pos_categ_id in the table product_template)
- When the module is uninstalled the link beetween products and POS categories is restored in an empty state (NULL values)
This module depends on the point_of_sale Odoo official module.
No configuration is needed just use product categories as standard pos categories. You may uncheck 'Available in the Point of Sale' field in regular product categories if you want that a category becomes invisible in POS. Children categories will becomes invisible too, whatever their checkbox state.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.