POS Service Chargeby MAC5 https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?author=MAC5
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
POS Service Charge
Way to create service charge on POS Orders
- Add service charge based from a percetage
- Add service charge with a fixed amount
- Add service charge in product line or in total
- Select basis of service charge if subtotal or total
- Set if service charge is taxable or not
Easy setup of service charge
Service charge configuration is as easy as ABC. Configuration can be found in Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
First enable the service charge on the Point of Sale. Then select the product to be used for the service charge. After that select the computation method, either by percentage of the whole order or by fixed price/amount. If percentage, select the basis amount if POS order subtotal or total. Finally, enter the service charge amount and this will depend on the method selected.
If Service Charge as Product Line is enabled, service charge product will add in POS product lines and not in total. If Disabled Popup is enabled, there will be no window popup to change the configured service charge. The configured service charge will apply. If Include Tax is enabled then service charge will be taxable depending on the service charge product taxes.
Service charge seemless integration to POS interface
This is the Service Charge (Percentage) window on POS when percentage method has been selected. The service charge will be computed using the percentage value entered on the subtotal or total.
This is the Service Charge (Fixed) window on POS when fixed price method has been selected. The service charge will be the value entered.
Service charge will be printed also in Receipts
Order and Invoice Interface
Integration of service charge to Order and Invoice
This module is compatible and perfect with these modules:
- ☑ Odoo POS Discount
- ☑ Odoo POS Restaurant
- ☑ Point of Sale / Senior Discount
- [FIX] Service charge tax on print receipt
- [FEATURE] Add service charge in POS product lines
- [FEATURE] Now support both tax excluded and included setup
- [FIX] Rounding discrepancy
- [FEATURE] Configuration to select service charge basis amount, POS order subtotal or total
- [FEATURE] Configuration to make service charge taxable or not
- [FEATURE] Configuration to disable service charge popup and apply the configured service charge
- [FIX] Fixed service charge POS UI
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
It is an excellent module, easy to configure and meets what you need. Only one tip reboots your server to use it. Congratulations.