POS Session Pay invoiceby Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||417|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0|
POS Session Pay invoice
This modules allows to pay an existing Supplier Invoice / Customer Refund, or to collect payment for an existing Customer Invoice, from within a POS Session.
Table of contents
- Go to Point of Sale / Configuration / Point of Sale and activate the ‘Cash Control’ setting.
- Go to Point of Sale / Dashboard and create and open or access to an already open POS Session.
- Press the button Pay Invoice to pay a Supplier Invoice or a Customer Refund. It will be paid using Cash.
- Select Collect Payment from Invoice in to receive a payment of an existing Customer Invoice or a Supplier Refund. You will need to select a Journal if the POS Config has defined multiple Payment Methods.
- Cannot pay invoices in a different currency than that defined in the journal associated to the payment method used to pay/collect payment.
- Should depend on pos_invoicing but it requires a refactoring of pos_invoicing. It will be improved when migrating to 13.0
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.