PoS Ticket Static QrCodeby Pierre Verkest <email@example.com https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||112|
PoS Ticket Static QrCode
This module add a static QRCode on the POS ticket to let your customers rate your service, visit your website, or what ever you imagine.
While this could be achieved an unknown odoo feature using XML Qweb in footer or header ticket defined in Pos configuration like this (only on ticket printed via proxy not shown in ther browser):
<!DOCTYPE QWEB> <img src="data:image/png;base64,iVBORw0..."/> <div>SCAN ME TO...</div>
So using this module makes easier to configure the static QRCode display on PoS ticket footer.
Table of contents
To define QRCode value and message:
- Go to any PoS configuration Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
- Edit QRCode value, this is the result seen by users when they scan that QRCode.
- Edit QRCode message, a message shown bellow the QRCode to explain the intent of the QRCode (ie: SCAN ME TO RATE THE SERVICE).
- Open a PoS configuration
- Make an order and validate it.
- You should see the configured QRCode with a message in the receipt preview or printed receipt ticket if define in PoS Configuration.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.