POS UXby ADHOC SA http://www.adhoc.com.ar
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||70|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Be able to use POS to generate orders without payment. For this, we add new boolean field to journals named POS Outstanding Payment. Journals used as point of sale payment method that has this boolean will not generate payments or create account.move.line to reconcile.
To install this module, you need to:
- Only need to install the module
To configure this module, you need to:
#. Configure the journal you want to use for Outstanding payment by activate the related boolean in the journal form.
>> IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that of you are going to use a payment method as POS Outstanding payment please do not select any inboud / outbound methods in order to not show this payment method in conventional receipts and payments.
- Ensure that the journal is added as payment method of your point of sale, this can be checked in Point of Sale / Configuration / Point of Sale / Payments.
To use this module, you need to:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi, i'm a college student from Pancasila University in Jakarta. I have tried this module and it's very good module. Great job! I tried this module as an exam. Thankyou!
#UPERP15 #UniversitasPancasilaTeknikIndustri #ERP #Odoo #DrIrAgungTerminantoMBAIPM