Odoo QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) Connectorby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||5584|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Odoo QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) Connector
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
|Supported Odoo versions & platforms|
Works & tested on standard installations of Odoo with no third party apps
Free support only for odoo installations with no third party apps
Paid support availaible for Odoo installations with third party apps.
Our Service Offerings
Odoo Dedicated Resources
Odoo Success Packs
Odoo Turnkey Projects
To connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) Connector
Imports from QBD to Odoo Features
Customers / Vendors
Exports from Odoo to QBD Features
Customers / Vendors
Connection setup between Odoo and QBD
- Fill necessary information in Odoo configuration to connect to Quickbooks Desktop as shown in image below.
- Click on Test Connection after filling out details. If your connection is successful to Quickbooks Desktop, then you will get following message as shown in image below.
- There are two ways your records get synchronised between Odoo and QBD. One is through Schedulers and other through buttons provided in Import & Export tabs
- To import your records manually from QBD to Odoo click on Import tab. Where these buttons allow you to fetch records in batches only.
- To export your records manually from Odoo to QBD click on Export tab. Where these buttons allow you to send records in batches only.
Default Account Configuration
- User will have to set up Income/Expense account for Product and Receivable/Paybale account for Customer in QBD Account Configuration tab.
- Once record get successfully synchronised between QBD and Odoo the Quickbooks id field get successfully updated in Odoo.
- We have provided loggers options where we can check about the errors we have faced while importing/exporting records under QBD Logger tab.
Note: QODBC Desktop Edition Read Write Driver for Quickbooks is required depending on QODBC edition
Help Support Covid Relief
Pragmatic has always been contributing itswarsa social causes by exercising its Corporate Social Responsibility. We are pledged to COVID relief and have been donating a major share of our profits to COVID Pandemic Relief. By purchasing our apps and services you are becoming a part of helping the needy in these critical times. If you want to help further please connect with us and we will help you find NGOs whom you can donate directly.
Contact / Support
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Quickbooks Desktop Connector
You can find QBD configuration in Settings -> Your Company -> Quickbooks Desktop Configuration.
Once you download this module you will see the configuration file in that folder. Follow stpes mention in that file and fill up all necessary information as specified in the documentation shared by Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt Ltd.
QODBC Desktop Edition Read Write Driver for QuickBooks is required depending on QODBC edition.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.