Swiss QR-billby Prisme Solutions Informatique SA https://www.prisme.ch
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0|
The module has been updated and the new version has been published on the 3rd of June 2020, 17:00 (UTC+02:00). New version includes :
- Correction of QR-Code encoding. Accented characters were not supported before.
- QR-Bill receipt added to the QR-Bill
Description and Features
Report based on the original ODOO invoice with a QR-bill part to work with the new Swiss QR-bills. If you're looking for this module in v13, the QR-bill generation is now supported in the l10n_ch module.
The module creates a new report called "Invoices with QR-bill", based on the original ODOO invoice.
- The QR-bill payment section is added at the end of the invoice.
- Note : optional fields "Bill information" and "Unstructured message" of the QR-bill are not supported yet.
A QR-Invoice tab is added to the customer invoice form view.
- Displays the generated Swiss QR-Code.
- If the QR-Code couldn't be generated, the reason why it couldn't is written instead.
- The invoice has to be validated in order to generate the QR.
If you still want to use your invoice issuer number, you may provide it under Invoicing > Configuration > Bank Accounts > in the actual bank account, under the "Invoice Issuer Number" field added by this module. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
The invoice issuer number will eventually (after the QR / ISR parallel phase) or may already be dropped by the banks.
This module requires the following python libraries on your ODOO server in order to generate the QR-Codes.
Why is the payment part not present?
If the payment part is not present in the report, there must be a reason. On the client invoice view there is a tab named "QR-Invoice" which contains the QRCode or the reason why the QRCode is not present.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.