Product Schemeby FOSS INFOTECH PVT LTD
Using this module, one can create various Schemes for customer(s) ensuring your sales keeps ticking. The schemes can be defined for a date range. Just tag the required customer(s) and product(s) and its ready to use.
- Date Range Validation for respective scheme
- Custom Limits [Upper, Lower, Bonus Quantity] can be configured on a Scheme
- Supports Multiple Customer & Product Tagging in respective Scheme
- Supports Multi Slab ranges for scheme
- Scheme Will be automatically applicable only for customer(s) tagged in the respective scheme.
- The 'Discount amount' and 'Bonus quantity' is made visible in sale order & Invoice for better understanding.
- Easy to Set-up & Efficient to Use
- Provision to provide free product(s)
- Schemes are created by setting Range [Upper, Lower, Bonus Quantity] for a respective scheme in 'Product Slab Line' Tab, Multiple products & Cusotmers are tagged in 'Product Scheme Line' Tab.
- Scheme will be auto enalbled for respective Product(s) & Customer(s) mapped in the scheme.
- Price for free Product is displayed as 'Discount amount' in Sale order & Invoice form.
- Induce Customer traffic
To get started, Few Configurations are required. Go to 'Sales' module --> under 'Configuration' menu --> Click on newly available option called 'Product Scheme' to open scheme master.
- Enter the following data to create a scheme, Name of the scheme Valid Date Duration Set a lower limit, upper limit and define the bonus quantity for each limit range in 'Product Slab Line' Tab Find an example in the screenshot
- Choose how the product scheme line should apply 'All Customers' or 'Selected Customers'. If 'Selected Customers' is selected, Tag the Customer(s) and the Product(s). If 'All Customers' is selected , The Customer Field becomes Non-Editbale, Just Select the Product(s)
- Scheme will be auto enabled for respective Product(s) & Customer(s) that are mapped in the scheme.
How it Works
- Go to Sales --> Orders --> Quotations --> Create a quotation.
- Once you have selected a customer and product(s) which is mapped in a scheme, The 'Bonus Quantity' & 'Discounted Amount' will be Calculated with reference to the 'Ordered Quantity' for respective product(s) configured in scheme master. i.e: If Product 'A' is mapped in a scheme (Buy 10 get 1 free) to customer 'B' with Lower limit=10, Upper Limit= 19 & Bonus quantity =1. Therefore, When the 'Ordered quantity' for product 'A' falls between the the Limit Range ( 10-19) respective bonus quantity = 1 (configured in scheme master) will be applied automatically for the product 'A' in Sale order & Invoice line item. The Price for the Bonus quantity will be displayed in 'Discounted Amount' column while the total quantity reduced from stock will always include the bonus quantity.
- Product Scheme module is applicable for Sale Orders and Customers Invoices.
Using this module, one can create various Schemes for customer(s) ensuring your sales keeps ticking. </br> The schemes can be defined for a date range. Just tag the required customer(s) and product(s) and its ready to use.
To get started, Few Configurations are required. Go to Sales --> Configuration --> Under 'Products' Click on 'Product Scheme'.
Enter the name of the scheme , The Date Duration and set a lower limit and a upper limit and define the bonus quantity for each limit.
Tag the required customers and the products in the product scheme line page.
How To Use
Go to Sales --> Orders --> Quotations --> Create a quotation.
Once you have selected the customers and the products depending on the scheme they are tagged in and depending on the Ordered Quantity, The Bonus Quantity & Discounted Amount will be Calculated.
Product Scheme module is applicable for Sale Orders and Customers Invoices.
Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd <http://www.fossinfotech.com/>
This module is maintained by Foss Infotech Pvt Ltd
For support and more information, please visit http://www.fossinfotech.com.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.