Website Property Lease/Tenant Management for Enterpriseby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Website Property Lease/Tenant Management for Enterprice
Only for Odoo Enterprice Edition.
This module allow visitor of your website and your customers to get information about property (Office, home, warehouse, etc) online from Odoo website shop and allow them send you inquiry of property they would like to lease.
This App is Only for Enteprice Version of Odoo. For Community Version you Can Click on: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/property_rental_tenant_management/
- Visitor/Customer visit your website and search for product/property which you want to lease for certain period.
- Visitor/Customer can view detail of property on product shop page and also use view details button which will give detail information about property/home/office.
- Visitor/Customer can send online request which will create Lead in backend. - Sales team can checking all leads during day and reply to visitor/customer about details they need and communicate with them using open chatter at bottom of lead/opportunity form.
- Sales team can fill some more information on lead form like tenant and owner details. - Sales team can arrange meeting with visitor/customer and show site location physically and give more information.
- Then Sales team can submit quote to customer. (On quote form sales team has to fill d-etails of tenant and owner manually again).
- On confirmation of quote it will also book that product/property for that period selected on quote as start date and date date so this property will not be available for future visitors/customers untill it will unserved in future after completing/closing agreement. (Add to cart button will be hide in webshop.). System will also consider cancel sales order flow in that case it will make available that property and unreserved it for new customers.
- Miscellaneous: You can create property types, set property location, customer/visitor can view property location in google map in website, visitor/customer can download documents for property in website. - System keep record of rental history of every property. - System can allow you to print agreement with tenant and owner details.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
- Rental History
- Rental Histories
- Property Types
- Rental History
Login With Sales Manger - Create Product Attribute
Add the Property/Product Attributes by Sales Manager.
Add the Property/Product Attribute Values by Sales Manager.
Product Kanban View
Configure the Variants on Property/Product
Select the Property Attributes and it's Variants.
Add Property Details
Add the Property Location or Address and it's Property Type for easily founded by customer/visitor.
Add Attachements which will be Downloaded by customer/visitor from Websit.
It can be includes Property T & C. Files, Other documents which can allow customer to get more information of property, and / or Images, etc...
Add Details Description of Property
Add Details Description of Property which will be Visible on View Details button on Website.
Property Description: It is dynamic list so you can have your own description list by different kind of features/facilities you are providing on that property.
Add Owner Details on Product/Property
Login With Customer - Website Shop Page
View Location in Google Map on Shop
Get Inquiry and Get Details/Information of the Property
Get Information Pop up Window
Get Details/Information by the customer/visitor for Property from the Pop up Window.
Get Inquiry Pop up Window
Get Inquiry by the customer/vistor for the Selected Property on the Pop up Window. This will create lead in Backend on submittion.
Login with Sales Manager
Inquiry will be created as lead which will be done by the sales user and then on processing it will be Convert to Opportunity by click on the "Convert to opporunity" Button.
Login with Sales Person
After the get inquiry request from user sales person will contact customer/visitor and get more information and arrange meeting for site location visit etc..
Create Quotation using click on the "New Quotation" button
Add Tenant Details manually on quatation
Set Owner Details on Quatation
System will Create Rental History on Confirm of Quote
Property Rental History Menu
Show the Property Rental History from "Rental Histories" menu.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.