Purchase order line descriptionby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||62|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
Purchase order line description
This module allows to use only the product purchase description on the purchase order lines.
Table of contents
The user has to belong to group_use_product_description_per_po_line. This is possible by checking the related option in the following settings:
- Purchases > Configuration > Settings > Purchase Order > Order lines description.
- Go to Setting > Users & Companies > Users and check you have checked the “Use only product purchase description on order lines” access right.
- Add or modify a purchase description to any of your products.
- Create a purchase order and add a purchase line with this product and check out that now purchase order line description only contains the description you are created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.